Driven by dreams
We team up with people with dreams.
The most pleasant thing in the world is fighting for the noble dream
Customer value first all the time
Others can say NO, but we will say YES
Pursuit of excellence
We keep promises and shoulder responsibilities
Any success today is a minimum requirement tomorrow
Operation and Maintenance EngineerXi'an
Job duties: 1. Deal with the upgrade, expansion, resource management, and optimization of the company’s operation and maintenance system, provide network and service platforms with high automation;
2. Perform the routine operation and maintenance, performance analysis, service monitoring, and alarm handling of the application systems and keep improving the operation efficiency of these systems through automatic processes;
3. Fully communicate with the R & D team to enhance the robustness and stability of the products;
4. Have the ability to handle operation and maintenance responses, establish corresponding emergency plans, and guarantee the reliable operation of the operation and maintenance systems;
5. Participate in the design/review/optimization of existing operation and maintenance system architectures and keep upgrading such systems;
6. Provide and implement plans of software environment, load, and disaster recovery for the business systems.
Requirements：1. Bachelor’s degree in computer or relevant fields, over 3 years of experience in Internet operation and maintenance;
2. Familiar with cloud computing products and services such as AWS and Alibaba Cloud;
3. Familiar with commonly-used web servers such as Nginx, resin, and Tomcat;
4. Proficient in Linux management and optimization, and familiar with script languages like Shell/Python;
5. Familiar with relevant technology including distributed storage, clustering, database cache, and CDN;
6. Experience in server monitoring alarming tools like zabbix and automation configuration tool like SaltStack preferred;
7. Have outstanding communication skills and execution, be active for work, implement operation and maintenance specifications in all processes, and effectively monitor the execution of R & D team in the above specifications;
8. Have strong responsibility and teamwork spirit, strong owner awareness for relevant work, and sustainable self-motivation.
Big Data Operation and Maintenance EngineerXi'an
Job duties: 1. Perform the Hadoop cluster planning and management and guarantee its high reliability;
2. Effectively optimize the MR operation/computing framework/storage technology of HADOOP platform, improve the cluster throughput, and lower the cost;
3. Perform the routine monitoring, data backup, data monitoring, alarming, and fault handling of Hadoop and other business systems;
4. Research technology related to operation & maintenance, establish technical programs based on system demands, and develop automatic tools and auxiliary systems;
5. Research operation & maintenance technology related to big data, continuously optimize clustering service architecture, and explore new big data operation and maintenance technology and development directions.
Requirements：1. Over 5 years of experience in operation, maintenance, or development, including 3 years of experience in big data or data warehouse;
2. Familiar with open source projects like Hadoop/Hbase/Hive/Impala/Flume/Zookeeper/Spark/ELK, and experience in patch source code preferred;
3. Experience in the use and management of AWS or other cloud platforms;
4. Proficient in the configuration, management, and optimization of Linux operating system, be able to find and solve operation system problems independently;
5. Proficient in one of script languages such as Perl/Python/Shell;
6.Experience in HADOOP development, testing, operation, maintenance, and application in any large Internet company, proficiency in source code preferred.
Senior JAVA DeveloperXi'an
Job duties: 1. Participate in the system building of owner modules or systems, make system designs, organize team execution, and get good results;
2. Analyze the deficiencies of existing systems, make and implement programs to optimize the models, designs, and performance for the systems.
Requirements：1. Solid programming foundation, proficient in JAVA, jvm, and web development, knowing go programming is preferred;
2. About 4 years of experience in development, proficient in mainstream open source framework related to Java EE, such as Spring, iBatis, and struts;
3. Have a good understanding of enterprise application design models, have good business modeling ability, and be able to abstract business models based on business scenarios;
4. Familiar with distributed systems and core technology like message-oriented middleware and remote procedure call, and experience in designing, developing large distributed, high concurrency, high load, high performance, and high availability systems preferred;
5. Familiar with currently developed applications for distributed platforms of big data, including but not limited to hadoop, storm, spark, and druid;
6. Understand the algorithms of data mining and machine learning, and experience in large search engines, recommendation systems, and advertising systems preferred.
Job duties: 1. Track online advertising technology and application trends, grasp product development, make product planning, and promote project implementation;
2. Design systematic product programs based on the product demands of upstream and downstream advertising clients to improve the operation efficiency and profitability;
3. Deal with the upgrade and iteration of advertising alliance and DSP products, determine staged product and project objectives, and coordinate the technology and business teams to achieve relevant objectives.
Requirements：1. 3 years of experience in advertising platforms, recommendation systems, or Internet business product manager;
2. With abundant experience in Internet business analysis, survey of competitive products, product planning, and implementation;
3. With acute market insights, logical analysis ability, and outstanding communication and coordination skills;
4. Technical background or experience in products related to data analysis preferred;
5.Good command of English listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
Senior Containerization Development EngineerXi'an
Job duties: 1. Develop containerized platforms and maintain container clusters;
2. Provide support for containerized products, and promote the application of container technology in production environment;
3. Research and optimize key Docker technology to achieve the load balancing and performance improvement of dynamic containers;
4. Develop and maintain choreography service frameworks such as Kubernetes, and write relevant technical documents.
Requirements：1. Bachelor’s degree or above in computer or relevant fields;
2. Have a better understanding on container technology including kubernetes, docker, and familiar with cloud native ecosystem;
3. Grasp the choreography service framework such as kubernetes, mesos, and be able to perform secondary development for them;
4. Proficient in Java/Spring development, and experience in developing Golang, Python preferred;
5. Familiar with the ecosystem of Docker, and have keen interests in container technology;
6. Familiar with AWS services, and experience in large cluster system operation and maintenance preferred;
7. Over 5 years of experience in software development or system operation and maintenance.
Senior System Security EngineerXi'an
Job duties: 1. Perform the security system evaluation, analysis, and penetration testing of the company’s business system and in-house information systems;
2. Promote and improve the construction and implementation of the Development-Security-Operation (DevSecOps) system;
3. Fully communicate with the R & D team to enhance the security and stability of the products;
4. Maintain the firewalls for the company’s internal and external systems;
5. Deal with emergency security events and support routine security;
6. Focus on industry security trends, prevent potential risks, and lower the security risks of relevant systems.
Requirements：1. Bachelor’s degree or above in computer or information security, over 3 years of experience in penetration testing;
2. Familiar with the types and principles of security vulnerabilities;
3. Familiar with mainstream security technology and deployment programs for commonly-used security products (firewalls, anti-virus, intrusion detection, and vulnerability scanning);
4. Familiar with at least one of programming languages such as Java/Python/PHP;
5. With favorable communication skills and execution, be active in work;
6. Certificate such as CISSP, CISP, ISO27001 LA, or CCNP or experience in any security position at any Internet company is preferred;
7. Have strong responsibility, favorable teamwork spirit, strong owner awareness, and sustainable self-motivation.
- Recruitment Consultation